My new blog

science in myeyes
this my New blog...
all about science at world,from the simplest to the most complex, from beginner to expert level, all present to meet the needs of a broad desire for knowledge.
human curiosity will be satisfied that there is no universe, trying to shed on SCIENCE. With hopes of answering all the symptoms. Although it sounds silly to some, but ALL THAT FUN. The existing science on this blog is a collection of science that I quoted from various sources because I am not a scientist, but I am very fond of the science.
See all of this knowledge, WHETHER HUMAN SATISFIED?, of course not.
all continue to compete to discover, develop a new science of science ...
and of course, as I am the scientists think science is fun. a never-ending discussion, very broad, very diverse.
but, it was the fun.


finally,
see you in the next posts.
^_^

2 comments :

UlysItompul said...

Bang kok Bahasa Inggris ga ngerti aq baca nya lha !

Hehehheh .........
tp Blog baaru nya Keren
^_^

Albarra Harahap said...

hi...hi...
:13

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment